Main Individual, Museum and Group Shows
“New Works”- Solo Show – Gallery A – Dupont Circle, Washington DC- April
Colorida Gallery- Lisbon, Portugal- May
Vision- Solo Show at Latin Art Gallery- Prague- October
Light (Life)= Love – Studio 26- Manhattan, NY- September
Interview by County Cable Montgomery – honoring Hispanic Heritage Month-
Shangai Art Fair 2013- November
Berliner Liste 2013- Berlin- September
Gallery Assisinarte- Assisi Italy- September
Gallery Vicelli- Paris- August
Caminul Artei- Bucharest- Romania- NovemberGalerie Vieceli, St. Tropez, France- August
“Worlds of Colors” Solo Show – Gallery A – Dupont Circle, Washington DC- October
“The Fine Art of Freedom” JCC- Baltimore- Group Show
- Invited to exhibit at “Sacred Circles” Washington National Cathedral- February
- “Visions’” Divino- Bethesda May/Jdly
- Four Expressions- The Dennis & Phillip Ratner Museum June 6-July 25
- Create two Murals for Holy Cross Hospital- One 140’ & another 58’
- The DNA of the Hebrew letters” JCC Baltimore- April/May
- Sacred Circles 2002. Washington National Cathedral. “Weaving a Cdlture of the Heart”, Interactive Installation.
- “New Dimensions” Invitational Solo Exhibition Strathmore Hall Arts Center. February 4- March 4
- “I Carry My Roots With Me” Invitational Group Show The Ann Loeb Bronfman Gallery. DCJCC. May 18- Nov. 9
- Dinning with the Arts – Premier Art Event – Arts Council of Montgomery County – First Annual Artist’s Home and Studio Tour
- “Art for Life: Hope for Our Children” Whitman Walker Clinic & Panamerican Health Organization Sixth Annual Art Exhibit Auction, October
- Celebrating of the Arts in Maryland “I Can See Clearly Now” The Governor of Maryland’s Mansion, Annapolis MD, Jan.
- Osaka Triennale 1997 8th International Art Competition, Osaka Japan.
- “Surrealistic Dreams” Invitational Solo Exhibition Kentlands Mansion, September 11-30
- City of Gaithersburg, Maryland, Council for the Arts.
- Moscoso Gallery, One-person show – Dupont Circle Washington, D.C. November 16 – December 3
- 21st Annual World Fantasy Convention, Baltimore, MD – Inner Harbor Marriott, October
- “A Path of Light and Form” Invitational Group Show Montgomery County Office of Community Outreach
- National Hispanic Heritage Month, September 15 – October 15
- Pandora: Women Collaborating in Arts and Letters’ Group Show, Washington D.C. public spaces August.
- Sources of Strength Group Show – District of Columbia Art Center, February
- Second Ibero-American Fine Arts Salon – Invitational Group Exhibition, Ibero-American Cdltural Attaches Association – Mexican Embassy, Washington, D.C. October 1-28
- Inter-American Development Bank Gallery, Washington, D.C.- Invitational Solo Exhibition, September 13-October 1
- “Seven Women of Seven Countries” Select Invitational Group Show – Florida Museum of Hispanic and Latin Art, Miami, Florida – Juried Winter Exhibition, February 8-20
- The 50th World Science Fiction Convention Art Show, Orlando, Florida
- Worlds of Wonder, One-Person Show, Georgetown, Washington, D.C. April 1-30
- World Fantasy Convention Art Show, Tuscon, AZ
- The 49th World Science Fiction Convention Art Show, Chicago, IL
- 28th Annual “Boskone” Exhibition, New England Science Fiction Association
- World Fantasy Convention Art Show, Chicago, IL.
- Several Solo and Group shows in Argentina
- Created and organized a mural for “Hispanic Heritage Day” at Silver Spring International Middle School
- Organized six murals for Capital Camps Retreat Center.
- Organized artwork to donate to Stepping Stones Shelter, Rockville Maryland
- “Stash your Cash Program” Painted piggy bank, organized by Capital One
- “Taste of Wheaton” Mural created by and for the community.
- Mural for “ El Dia de los Niños” Festival at Longbranch Community Center, May.
- Magical Montgomery, Montgomery County’s festival of the Arts and Humanities. Organize a Mural for a County Facility in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- “Mural for children by children” Children’s National medical Center, DC
- “Doors Art Project” for Children’s National Medical Center and Identity Clinic, DC.
- Magical Montgomery, Montgomery County’s festival of the Arts and Humanities. Organize a Healing Mural for the aftermath of September 11th.
- Mural at the entrance of Fairland Elementary School
- Creative Director of “Creative Adventures” formerly “Hands on Art” after school art Program for elementary schools in Montgomery County, Maryland. Actually teaching in 24 Elementary Schools in the area.
- “Art is Fun” Children’s exhibit in the City Hall of Gaithersburg. 1997
- “Children’s Exhibit” in Strathmore Hall. 1998
- “Hands on Art” Children’s Hospital,Washington, D.C. 1999
- Directing and creating Summer Art Camp “Creative Adventures, Inc.” In four different locations in Montgomery County.
- Co-organized Annual International Women Retreats, Creativity and Yoga.
- Howard County Recreation and Parks- Visual Arts around the World-March.
- Organize Art Workshop at The Interfaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington.
- Workshop in the Arts for Leadership Montgomery.
- Workshop for the Alzeihmer’s Association for caregivers.
- Sacred Circles: A celebration of Women’s Spirituality. Art Workshop. Washington National Cathedral. June
- Workshop in the Arts for Leadership Montgomery.
- Presenter at the First Spanish Conference for Day Care Providers. Montgomery College.
- Owner and Principal Instructor “The Creative Adventure”, Art Studio
- Workshops on drawing and painting, creativity and composition for children and addlts. Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Art teacher Bet-El Elementary and Middle School, Argentina.
- represented by Gallery A - Washington, DC
- Born Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1958
- Moved to the United States in 1990